For Mother's Day weekend, we went out to Alta Lake with our friends the Hsis who have twin 1-year-olds. The three toddlers played well together and we got to enjoy the wide open spaces. Claudia and I "golfed" 9 holes with Glen and even though she was a little scared of the golf cart, she still enjoyed running onto the greens and rolling her ball around. Every time Glen did a practice swing she would yell "almost!" I was also treated to a dinner out in Wenatchee and a new Keurig coffee maker as a gift, so I was spoiled this year. Glen has been working a lot lately (boo), but Claudia & I have been out enjoying the sunshine whenever we can. We went to the Syttende Mai (17th of May) parade in Ballard, which celebrates Norwegian Constitution Day, with Auntie Neely & Emilio. We have also been going with friends or by ourselves stroller walking or to the park. Claudia is shy to interact with other kids and is very non-competitive, so she doesn't like the jungle gyms with the slides as much anymore (unless it's completely empty), so we stick mostly to the swings.
On the potty.

Walking to Alta Lake.

Grandma's trike was popular.

Daddy teaching Claudia to putt.

In the hole!

Dancing machine:
No comments:
Post a Comment