One of the cute things she is doing lately is asking everyone their favorite color. Her is decidedly yellow. Grandma-yellow too! Mommy-purple, Daddy-blue, Nana-pink, and Papa-taupe. The last one is a family joke because my parents use a lot of taupe in decorating and my dad is colorblind, so the whole world is taupe to him. I'm not sure if Claudia knows why it's funny, but she knows she gets a big laugh whenever she says the word taupe, so she pulls it out at random times just to see if she gets a reaction.
Claudia's hair is turning out to be somewhat curly. Glen and I have very straight hair, so this is a bit of a surprise, but my grandma on my dad's side has wavy hair.

A side view of the curls at their curliest (after bath time). So pretty!

Claudia showing off her counting skills.
Hello Daddy.
How are you?
Can you tell us?
Who's sitting next to you.
Auntie Neely went with us to Greenlake one day. We had 3 unseasonable warm and sunny February days and as native Seattleites, we didn't waste it.

Claudia is getting really good at telling the difference between a boy and a girl (the type of hair is the biggest clue). I tried to explain the difference between a boy and girl duck, but I think that was too advanced!
No comments:
Post a Comment