June and July have been busy month for events. I helped host two bridal showers for Neely and her bachelorette party in Vancouver BC. We also had Father's Day. The beginning of July brought a 4th of July celebration (happy birthday to America according to Claudia), our first weekend trip out to Alta Lake for the summer, and both me and Glen's birthdays (35 and 37). I'm also now 6 months pregnant. I've had a few issues with my ulcerative colitis, which is a bit disappointing, so I've been on and off prednisone in addition to my slew of other medications. My doctors and I are very on top of things, so I've kept up my weight and the baby is healthy and doing just fine. I'm carrying a bit differently this time. I'm tracking about the same weight gain, but I'm less wide and I stick out more.
Playing mini-golf with Daddy and Grandpa on Father's Day. She was more interested in playing in the dirt and rocks along the side, but she bragged afterward how she got to go golfing.
Faced painted like a kitty at the Bryant 4th of July Block Party. My friend Liz's family helps organize this event and they also hosted us for a BBQ lunch, so we had a fun day.
New "big girl" bike at Alta Lake.
Playing the ghost game. It was in the low 100s when we were at Alta for the weekend, so we played on the deck a lot in the mornings when it was still comfortable in the 80s. Somehow Glen managed to play a round of golf every afternoon/evening in that heat. Us girls retreated to the air conditioned house instead.
In her kiddie pool on the deck. We also went into Chelan that afternoon to play with my friend Sara's kids because their grandparents have a condo with a big swimming pool and lake access. We slept well that night!
Snuggling on the couch with bunny and blankie.
Here's the 6-month belly with "sissy".




No comments:
Post a Comment