Claudia is currently obsessed with a TV show on Sprout (PBS Kids) called Caillou, which is about a preschooler and his adventures. She never had much of an interest in TV or movies before, so it's surprising how quickly she has become obsessed. She is always asking to "watch Sprout" and gets so excited when Caillou comes on that she jumps up and down and insists that we come look. If we don't come look immediately she gets upset and has a meltdown. Oh, the mood swings of a 3-year-old! We have our struggles at home all day together. She likes to stall, whine, and generally disobey me. It's emotionally exhausting and I start to lose my patience after awhile. And I feel overwhelmed at times because there always seems like more to do. It's one long string of meals, dishes, laundry, picking up, etc. that never has an endpoint. Although, going to preschool for a couple hours helps break up the day and keeps us on a somewhat normal schedule and out of our pajamas. And visits and help from family (i.e. adult conversions) keep me sane.
When I was busy feeding Teagan a bottle and my back was turned, I thought Claudia was painting a picture. Turns out she was painting her nails!
Daddy & Teagan. She looks so much like Claudia in this photo (when she was a baby).
Some cute photos of the sisters playing on a blanket together.






No comments:
Post a Comment