Monday, February 11, 2013
Miss personality
Teagan's personality is really coming out. She has started laughing out loud, rolling over (back to tummy; she actually prefers to be on her tummy), and really inspecting toys. She also like suck on everything: toys, bibs, her hands, or even the side of my arm. She is a much louder kid than Claudia was. She is always "talking" and making all sorts of crazy sounds. She is using the Bumbo to sit up, bats toys while on her activity mat, and actually likes to play on her belly. We moved her up to medium flow bottle nipples so she is drinking faster and more at a time (3-4 oz). This has also led to lots of spit up on her and me. It can strike anytime, even an hour or two after she ate. I don't really understand it. I have her on a new brand of binkies (MAM) that she likes better, so I'm trying to use those to keep the spit up down, but it's not always successful. Teagan is fascinated with Claudia. She follows her every move around the room. Claudia also loves being a big sister and is always trying to find ways for them to play together, like building a blanket fort and having Teagan come inside with her. She has told me that Teagan is her best friend and she likes to sing songs about how much she loves her. On the flip side, she sometimes accuses Teagan of stealing her toys or tattles on her for hitting. It's always so silly to me that I laugh, but Claudia is actually serious and then she gets mad at me when I don't take her side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment