Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 weeks old

We've had a super fun couple of weeks and the weather in Seattle has been amazingly beautiful. We went over to Alta Lake with Ryan & Nora and her two boys. The boys really enjoyed the lake and playing with all my mom's toys at the house. The pool at our condo complex opened, so Amanda & I and the girls hung out one hot day and enjoyed the water. Claudia slept poolside in her carseat most of the time (she's not into water yet), but Victoria loved swimming. Another day, Carey and I and our babies walked Greenlake. And another day, I got to meet Melissa Robbins and Melissa Scott's babies because we all went to the zoo! I think Paige (who is 4) had more fun than the babies.

We've been having some adult fun too. I played my first soccer game in 9 months. It was a blast, but I had quite a few sore muscles after that. Glen got the opportunity to go on Jason's boat a couple times and cruise around Lake Union. And we attended our friends Alex & Laura's wedding last Saturday.

Claudia is growing and changing so much. She's now smiling a lot and does this silent giggle. She is holding her head up fairly well now, although still somewhat of a bobble-head, and she can bear weight on her legs to stand up on our laps. She likes to stare at us and focus on objects around her. Also, she loves to swing her right arm and hit toys. Hopefully she will learn how to use her left arm soon.

Alex & Laura's wedding reception.


Trying to steal the spotlight from Alex & Laura with her cuteness.


The bouncy seat is a good place for Claudia to sit while I do chores.


She can whack this ball for about 30 minutes before she tires of it.


She ate too much and fell asleep in the Boppy pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment