We had 29 days straight without rain in Seattle (we tied the record) only to broken by a rain storm overnight, so Claudia and I have had many fun days enjoying the sun. She got a night with grandpa and grandma so that I could attend my friend Alisa's bachelorette party and Glen could go on his boys weekend to Alta Lake for the quadmanthalon (golf, poker, darts, and pool). I'm proud to say (roll my eyes) that Glen won! We also had a kids party at my mom's work (NW pediatrics therapies) so Claudia could meet all her coworkers. We've had lots of help lately, as Neely watched Claudia one night so Glen & I could go on a hot date, and another night, grandpa and grandma watched her again so we could go to a Seattle Sounders game. The only un-fun thing we had to do this week is I had a colonoscopy. It was just a screening and as expected, I got a clean bill of health for another 2 years.
In the Bumbo.

Playing with her whoozit toy.

I forgot to take photos during the game, but here's the band as we were leaving. They tied 3-3, so it was an exciting game with lots of action.

At Ibiza for Alisa's bachelorette. That's Neely, Katherine, and the bride-to-be!
Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteThis is Ben & Amanda's friend Elena Pohl (Jeff's wife). I found your blog through their page. Your little girl is darling!! I also gave birth to our first baby, Norah, on May 2nd, so our girls are only a few weeks apart! I noticed from your pictures of Claudia (love the name!) that she has a lot of the same outfits as Norah! :) Do you shop at Target? ;) Best wishes to you and your husband on the addition of your baby girl!
Best,
Elena