We went for the official "Alta Lake week" and overlapped our stay at the house a few days on either end with Gina & Jeremy and my mom & dad. The motel was filled with our favorite Lierman, Cerna, Gordon, and Craig friends. We went to the Apple Pie Jamboree in Pateros, went swimming at Alta Lake, visited a winery in Chelan, cooled off with a dip in the motel pool, visited with friends, and of course played lots of golf. Did I mention we went through a lot of white wine and Bud Light? The weather was HOT, but we managed well thanks to some nice central air conditioning at the house.
Claudia is getting more squirmy now and loves kicking her legs and grabbing for things, especially my hair. Lyn and I heard her first laugh-out-loud. I was honking the nose on her favorite toy (the whoozit) and every time I did it she laughed. Also, I have some happy news to report. Claudia was diagnosed with mild hip dysplasia when she was a month old, but after monitoring from the Orthopedist, he decided that it corrected itself. We will need to check it with an x-ray at 1-year-old, but other than that, no intervention is needed.
Claudia taking her morning nap in Gina's arms.

Trying out the kiddie pool. Claudia didn't like the cold water and bright sunlight, but at least we made an attempt.

My little lady.

Playing with her friend Hadley.

With Nana in Chelan.
No comments:
Post a Comment