Neely and I had our 32nd birthday over the weekend. On Saturday we had beautiful weather, so we took a dip in the pool and then that evening Neely planned a dinner with friends to celebrate. After dinner they all went out dancing too, but it was past my bedtime, so I elected to skip that part. On Sunday, we all went to the Mariner's game, which was a ton of fun. It was Lyn and Claudia's first baseball game. And tomorrow is Glen's birthday and he's going to be even older, 34!
Claudia is 3 months old now. She is doing well sitting up with just a little support, as well as standing up on our laps when we hold her under the arms. She is doing better at bath time with Lyn's encouragement and we even got her to dip her feet in the pool this weekend. She likes to blow spit bubbles, coo, and squeal. She's a bit behind on the rolling over, mostly because she hates being on her tummy and I'm not very good about enforcing tummy-time.
Claudia would rather take a nap than shop, just like her dad.

It's hard to catch a smile on camera, but I got a grin.

Mariner's at Safeco field.

So tall. The height chart starts at 24".
No comments:
Post a Comment