Glen & I celebrated a nice Valentine's Day by going out to dinner at Djan's (a Thai restaurant in Wallingford, our old stomping ground) while my mom & dad had Claudia for the night. We took Claudia to the zoo on Monday because it was a holiday (President's Day) where she got to ride on the carousal for the first time. She was mostly interested in people watching, but she did notice the animals occasionally too.
Claudia can now clearly say "mum", "dad", and "nan", although it's indiscriminate. I think she knows her name now because she usually turns toward me when I say it. She is very cute playing with her big stuffed bear. She yells greetings to him, bites his nose, and snuggles against him. I tried her on two new foods: strawberries and hard boiled egg. She loved the berries, but she was a little uncertain about the egg.
Caught playing in the Tupperware drawer.

Scooting towards mommy.

And she's here! Look carefully and you can see her tiny bottom tooth.

Trying out the carousal. She wasn't sure what to think.

Snuggling with me before bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment