She loves her blanket. She has a couple soft ones and she cuddles with them in her carseat and in her crib. She has also taken to sleeping on her side while cuddling her blanket. It's very cute; I wish I had a photo. Her favorite toy lately is her nesting cups. She can entertain herself for a long time putting the three containers together and then taking (throwing) them apart. Also, big news... she is finally getting a tooth. One of her bottom ones started to poke through.
We're having a mild winter, so Glen has been able to get out and play golf about every other weekend. He's also been playing a lot of darts with his friends. Soccer ended up being too much for me because my hips are still so loose from the pregnancy, so I'm doing a Pilates mat class on Tuesdays instead. My health issues with ulcerative colitis are getting better and I've been able to go off one of my medications (prednisone). Prednisone tends to make you gain weight, so I haven't made any serious attempt to loose my pregnancy weight. I was surprised when I went to the doctor for a check-up and learned that I'm back down to my pre-pregnancy weight! I certainly don't feel like I am -- I think pregnancy rearranges things. So my new goal is to tone up by keeping up with the Pilates.
Playing on the bed.

Stacking toys on the coffee table.

Pushing and throwing toys around on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment