High Five
Low Five
Cut the pickle
Tickle Tickle!
She has added one new word, "bubble", and she is doing even more animal sounds. She has also started signing "I don't know" (palms up, raising her eyebrows), which is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I have no idea where she picked that up. She got two more teeth this month, so now she's even on the left and right, and she has 6 on top and 6 on the bottom. Claudia got her first hair trim, but I'm not sure if it was the official first hair cut because I just trimmed her bangs (fringe). Her hair is very thin and it won't stay in a hair clip or tie, so I needed to do a little trim because it was falling in her eyes.
Everyone keeps complaining about our wimpy summer and how it's already raining in September, but that hasn't stop us from getting out and about a lot. We have been visiting with family so that Claudia can show off all her new skills, going to several parks, and we even went to a Mariner's game. Claudia had a little interest in the game at the beginning, but she mostly liked all the people watching and climbing on our laps and on the chairs.
Here's a movie playing on the swing with Neely by pretending to kick her in the belly.
All the "cool kids" wear their Sounders FC jerseys to daycare on game days. I think Claudia is the only girl that does, but that makes her extra cool!

We like going to University Village because they have a big courtyard and a covered toddler playground.

At the Mariner's baseball game.

Claudia liked playing with the stadium chairs and sucking on her binkie.
No comments:
Post a Comment