Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring is here

Spring has arrived, but no baby yet. I'll still about 3 weeks from my due date. I feel huge and uncomfortable, but I'm also enjoying really showing. I get a lot of goofy grins from strangers now. Glen says my belly looks like a Butterball Turkey and I think that's a pretty accurate description. We've been showered with lots of generous gifts from friends, family, and coworkers lately. Everything seems to be in place and we're just waiting for her arrival. Glen has been working a lot so he can take some time off after she is born. We've also been following a lot of sports lately because the UW huskies made it into the NCAA basketball tournament (although lost in the 2nd round) and Seattle premiered it's first professional soccer team, the Sounders FC. I'll post some more photos Neely took at my shower.

Carey and 2 week old Claus.


With Marcus and Jenny.


Delanie and Sara.


Sisters. The bigger I get, the smaller everyone else looks!


Glen sold his Explorer, Bessy.


37 week belly. The tank top is deceiving. It's not hot in Seattle, but I am!


Emme looking elderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment