Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Waiting for the baby to arrive

I'm just days away from my due date, so we're all getting excited for her arrival. It's hard to sleep at night because I keep thinking about the labor and baby. I'm not worried, just filled with anticipation. I'm still working, so that helps keep my mind off things and keeps me active so hopefully she will arrive on time or close to it. I'm posting a couple 39 week belly photos and I must be losing all sense of modesty already because I decided to give you the full effect and show the bare belly!

Glen is now on Skype, so if you have a camera on your computer, talk to him about getting connected.








1 comment:

  1. I couldn't help but notice, it looks as though you're hiding a baby in there! Lemme know when she's out so I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete