She has been with the same group of kids at daycare for about 8 months now and I'm seeing the beginning of friendships. There are two other baby girls that have a similar temperament (patient and fairly gentle) and those three are always sitting around each other and often sharing toys. Growing up with two sisters, I can appreciate the need for playmates, so I'm happy that daycare provides this opportunity for Claudia. At our center the babies move to the toddler room between 12 and 14 months. Claudia has reached most of the milestones required to move over, but I'm still hoping she can stay with the infants for a couple more months because she has really bonded with a couple of her teachers.
On her knees.

She has learned to point at things and she's mastered the "point and grunt". Notice the Mohawk hairstyle her teacher gave her.

Playing with a toy her friend Victoria gave her. She has good fine motor skills for her age.

Showing off more of the Mohawk.
No comments:
Post a Comment