We had a small celebration with just the three of us for Claudia's real birthday (Thursday), and then on Saturday my parents hosted a party for the extended family and some friends. The party went smoothly, the weather cooperated, and Claudia received some really great new toys. I will post photos from the party soon.
A purple cupcake for her birthday. She doesn't like to get very messy, but she eventually dug into the side to get at the cake part.

"All done."

Toy kitchen set from Mom & Dad.

She's learned how to hold her own bottle, but too bad we're in the process of weening her from it.

Day out with Mom in the sun wearing her Strawberry Shortcake hat.

I think we need to move the crib mattress down to the bottom because she's getting pretty good at pulling up.

Watching golf on TV with Daddy. I'm teasing. Actually, she had her immunizations today, so she was just really tired after daycare.
No comments:
Post a Comment